Skip to main content

Walked Away Just As You!

I'm pissed off! Not here to answer any one and it's not my duty to make satisfy everytime by following your words,because I'm wreaked listening to your smart words all the time. You are not gonna get anything good to the table!
 
I always listened to your side, and now when I realized I feel extremely bundle of heavy emotions are carried by me! 

I always wait for the time to let the things get settle as soon and never say I was got hurt and now I feel not to be that polite to you! 

I always confront the thing and never except a owe for apology and now I feel you owe an apology to me! 

I always felt, is that my words making you hurt but now I felt it's just lack of hopefullness having towards others! 

I always listened to you but now for the first time listen to me!

I listened your side story all the time because I trusted you, and now the trust has ruined away! I always waited for the time to get things settle but now I feel I lost my time! I always confront the things in a soft way because cared for you not to hurt, but now I feel not to be polite! 

And now one thing I never get away anything what the pain I got because I extend it as a token of friendship! In fact it quite normal feeling angry, loosing the bond and again getting close! Keep real to the one whom you are close! 


Popular posts from this blog

A Small Farmer Story!

There was a farmer Ramu in a village savarpet and Raju a business man living in a same village. Ramu was hardworker and innocent. He is a man of sterner stuff, where Raju is good at deceiving people and earn money. He work less and do anything for earning and he act he's good at others.  Everyday early in the morning before the sun rise ramu go to farm for ploughing the fields with the help of oxen. Ramu needs a seeds to sow in the field. Every time he used to go to town which is 100 miles from savarpet and get the seeds to sow. The next day morning he took his bag with the amount he saved and stood in the bus stop in his village waiting for the bus.  Then the raju who is going on that way stopped and asked ramu , Hey Ramu! Seems you are going town? But why? Then ramu said he needs seeds to cultivate his farm, raju convinced ramu to buy the seeds near him. Ramu thought he could buy the best seeds from raju that could save his travelling chargers.  Raju convinc...
 Are you jealous too? Why does someone suddenly get jealous when they hear about someone else's success? Or if they see they are happy?  Is it that they don't like to see them happy or don't like to succeed in life? Or just they don't like them? Do you relate to this concept? Has anyone in your life felt jealous about your growth? I know a lot of questions might be packed up when you relate to this concept. But Listen... DO IGNORE THEM AND JUST BE EVEN HAPPIER AND MAKE THEM EVEN JEALOUS.  It's not our problem if they get jealous. It is an unnecessary thing that you need to think about. All you need to think about is to be even happier and make your life even better Someone said to me that if people around you get so jealous it means you are growing a lot. So just keep that in mind and follow up with what you wanted to. :) Wanna listen to a voice note?  Check at Instagram @kirtireddi voice note link:  https://www.instagram.com/reel/CkSLGaLpBKu/?utm_source=ig_web_...

LIFE DURING QUARANTINE!

    A sense of death stalking all over the world. A fear of dying alone, but still a hope that making the world to leave, because hope can be a powerful force to end this pandemic. A life of million people changed.     Celebrities back to their natives, where all the shooting processes are on hold. But they came up with creative ideas to stay entertained in all Social Networks, On other side missing their luxury life travelling all over the world.      On other side it's been catastrophic for many businesses. Where they hoping they could come out of all the losses.     On other side work from home to all the softwares and other job holders.     On other side the life of students changed from listing classes in class room to logging online classes in google classrooms. On other side they loose there mental peace because of online classes.      On other side staff struggles to let ...